Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Country Roads take me home!!!!!

I'm so super excited to be coming back to Virginia.  I haven't been home since my grandmother's untimely death in Aug 2008.  I haven't seen my cousin's or my other grandparents (dad's side) since 2005.  I have all of these emotions running through me and i feel so weird.  I'm excited about taking a vacation, but also get so nervous when i haven't seen family in a while and its weird because as soon as i see them, everything falls back into place.
I also can't wait to see my momma.   I feel so much better when i'm around her and i miss her being here in new orleans with me and my sister.  I'm loving the back that me and my sister are going that way again and at least we're going to have fun and think of old times and not be going for a funeral.  Just good old rest and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment