Friday, July 29, 2011

Family

As this year is steadily coming to an end, i've been thinking a lot about life and love and yes, even death.  My granny has been on my mind everyday since she died in Aug 2008.  I always think about the good times i had growing up with her and how i learned a lot from her.  I always will remember her favorite sayings and will always keep them fresh in my mind.
Coming up, I plan on taking a road trip to my mom's house in Virginia and  hopefully, will get out to my grandmother's grave.  And to be honest, i don't have to worry where i'm going to be buried at since my grandmother had thought way ahead of our time by purchasing four burial plots.  So i guess you can see she and i will rest together in eternity.
I'm just getting so excited about going on a vacation out of New Orleans and why the hell not?  I deserve it.  This  year has been very trying and has been nothing but a series of tests thus far.  So, let's get ready for Aug!

No comments:

Post a Comment