Friday, July 29, 2011

IRK me some more

I swear i can not wait to get out of the apartment and into a house.  I'm tried of living in a bubble so to speak.  Been here 6 years this month.  I'm well on my way because i've taken 3 huge items off of my credit report and have been saving money so it's all good.  But back to my title.........................


The damn dryer in the back was broken and the guy came out and ordered the parts for  it.  Low and behold, some ass hole ended up using the dryer and made it worse.  So now, the guy had to order other parts.  I do a lot around the apartments and one of the main things that still really ticks me off is the fact that no one really helps bring out the garbage cans.  And when mine is out on the curb, of course a lazy ass is gonna dump their trash in it.


Then you have to share wall space with neighbors on all sides and its really disturbing.  You can hear all kinds of things.


But.......i'm ready and looking at houses and i can not wait to get out of here.  Time is on my side....so take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment