Sunday, July 17, 2011

Supernatural News part1

In this day and age, we are walking a tight rope between the living and the dead.  A lot of us, take this for granted.  The dead are willing to communicate with us, but it us, that choose to ignore these signs for the most  part.  I'm a firm believer in the supernatural realm.  New Orleans is teaming with all things supernatural.  Look up anything from the Axe Man of New Orleans to the LaLaurie Mansion on Royal Street.  For me, I'm interested in starting a Ghost Hunting group and trying to come up with ways on how to do it while working a demanding full time job.  
I must say my curiosity started from a young age and has exploded full force on this present age.  I know a lot of people will just laugh and call it Hocus  Pocus, but unlike the movie, you can't put spell a on me; lol.  But seriously, a lot of Supernatural Stuff is always happening in the this truly haunted city.

No comments:

Post a Comment