Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Beginnings

Ok, here's the story.  I was working quite happily on Magazine and now i have been shifted down to the Carrolloton area.  Not bad, but i feel weird.  Both stores have an amazing crew, but yet they're both different.  I must say, working for Walgreens as a manager can be stressing at times.  You're expected to just pick up and move to another store as if it means nothing to you.  My first day at the new store, nothing would go right.  This already had set my nerves into over drive.  But, by the 3rd day, everything was normal.  Gotten into the swing of the operations of the new store and all is good.  I'm the type of person who has never liked change.  But i'm adapting really well and we'll really see how it goes when the store manager comes back from vacation.  Peace be with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment